• 1 cup cottage cheese
• 1 cup old fashioned oats
• 6 eggs
• 2 medium lemons for zest and juice about 1.5
tablespoons lemon juice
• 2 teaspoons honey
• 1 cup fresh blueberries
• 2-3 tablespoons butter (for the pan)
- Add the cottage cheese, oats, eggs, lemon zest and juice and honey into a blender.
- Blend until combined and thick,
- Add a scoop of batter to your hot, buttered pan.
- Add blueberries to the exposed side of the pancake.
- Flip when the first side is cooked and the edges of the second side are bubbling.
- Serve and enjoy!